Collection of Information
You can visit the website https://www.wheel-barrows-direct.co.uk without revealing any personal information. However, https://www.wheel-barrows-direct.co.uk requires certain personal data if you wish to purchase products from Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd and have a working relationship with us.
This information may include your personal contact information. Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd will use this information to contact you regarding any issues you have with your order.
Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. We can use this information for our own stock and inventory information, and to fulfil your purchase requests for items we sell on the website. However, Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd does not connect this non-personal data to any personal data collected from you.
Use of Collected Information
The information Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd collects from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
– to improve our website;
– to improve customer service;
– to process transactions;
– to send periodic emails.
If at any time we send you an email regarding any product or services, and you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we provide the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Disclosure and Sharing of Information
Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd may disclose your personal data when:
– we have your consent to share the information for a specific purpose;
– we need to respond to the legal requests, court orders or other governmental requests;
– we need to protect the personal safety of the users of our website or defend the rights or property of Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally-identifiable information.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal data to Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein. However, to fulfil your order request with Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd, we require a minimum of name, email address and delivery address details to complete your order and maintain a working relationship with you.
Protection of Information
Your Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd information is protected for your privacy and security. We safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access using network firewalls, anti-virus, anti-spam software, and physical security measures.
Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified herein or as required by the law.
Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd and GDPR Compliance
Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd have taken all reasonable steps to make sure we comply with the EU Data Protection Directive.
What kind of information do we collect?
– we collect the information you give us when buying our products or services and information you provide to us directly;
– when you purchase our products or services we ask you for such information as your name, email address, phone number and home address. Transaction information may include billing details and historical data of the orders you have placed with us;
– we collect only the content you have chosen to share with us.
We do not collect or store any financial information directly from you. This is processed through the Paypal payment processing gateway. We are the ‘Data Processor’ of information given to us by Paypal to fulfil your order i.e. The delivery address for completion of your order’
How do we use information?
We process information from or about you to provide you with our products and services. We use your personal data to:
– communicate with you about our products and services;
– to fulfil the successful completion of your order, i.e. address details;
– create your personal account;
– provide technical support;
– notify you about updates;
– customise your experience based on your activities, including purchases and online services you use. This enables Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd to make your experience unique. For example, by offering you products or services that are relevant to you;
We will not sell or give your personal data to anyone. We do not use third parties for any of our products and services.
How long do we keep the data?
Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd will not store your personal data for longer than required. We retain your information until such time as you are no longer our customer. For example, to provide you with technical assistance we need your email to be sure you have purchased our product or service.
Who can get the information about your personal data?
Only trusted Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd employees or contractors have access to your data.
You are able to use the ‘right to be forgotten’. We’ll erase all your personal data if you would like to deactivate or delete the account, please contact email@example.com
This website may contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we do not transfer any personally identifiable information between sites owned by Wheel Barrows Direct Ltd and third party links. We accept no responsibility for content on third party sites that we link to.
By purchasing our product(s) you indicate that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions detailed on this page.