We pride ourselves on our customer service and want you to feel that you can buy in confidence from a family run business who are ethical in the advice they give and that the relationships we build are longstanding as we have many repeat customers.
- Placing your order – You can use our website to buy direct and the cart process is very simple. Once you are happy you have found a suitable wheelbarrow you simply add it to your basket and then proceed to the checkout.
- Payment – We accept payment via Paypal, Worldpay (Debit or Credit Card), On Delivery in some cases and by BAC payment into our bank account. If you need any assistance with payment options please feel free to ask.
- Delivery – Once you have placed your order we will adhere to deliver your wheelbarrow(s), fully and correctly assembled and with the security of a safe and trusted courier service. We can also deliver to remote locations or where the customer is not present and again feel free to contact us if you require this kind of option.
- After Sales – If you have any issues whatsoever please feel free to pick up the phone or contact us. We are the preferred supplier of the equestrian community so pride ourselves on our service and quality.
- Parts, Return or Servicing – Again, We are proactive and in most cases are happy to discuss any issues you have and will assist in any way possible.
- Happy Customers – We have over 23,000 followers on Facebook where we started this business and our feedback is second to none.
- Please feel free to have a look and read the many stories of our happy customers www.facebook.com/wheelbarrowsdirect
You can also order any of our puncture proof wheelbarrows by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on 01276 31788/0773 6804459.
All Wheelbarrow prices include VAT and include FREE DELIVERY*